We will gratefully accept your financial gift; you decide on the amount. Sage Trail Alliance is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization. All contributions are tax deductible, and we will provide a letter acknowledging your contribution.
Thank you for supporting our community’s trails and for your interest in SAGE Trail Alliance!
More ways to Donate:
Below are some options to donate or sponsor a specific need or planned event.
We are very flexible if you have a different amount or type of support in mind.
Email in to email@example.com to complete your donation. Thank you!
|Volunteer Work Day||$1000||
|Employee Work Party||$1200||
|Fund “Trail Force” On a Trail||$2000||
|Adopt-A-Trail For a Year||$4000||
|Trail Academy Funding||$7000||
|Reopen Historic Trail||$50-200,000||
|New Sustainable Trail||$200-500K||
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT:
|Bell Support Program||$250||
|Packable Tool Purchase||$500||
|Power Tool Purchase||$1200||
IN KIND/GEAR DONATIONS:
- Donations of food, snacks, drinks, coffee, or apparel
- Bike gear including hydration packs, tubes, protective eyewear, helmets, gloves, repair kits, first aid kits
- Donations of raffle items
SAGE MARKETING PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Posting on website, Facebook, Instagram with logo and name and any tags you would like
- Logo and name on event posting and SAGE trail tag, verbal thanks at the start and end of event
- PR notices sent out to local publications and media
Subscribe to Our Email List